Customs and international business
Doing foreign economic activity requires knowledge and compliance with all legal norms. Offenses in the field of customs can entail administrative or even criminal liability, not to mention financial losses due to lost time, violation of delivery times and fines.
Specialists of "Borodin & Partners" Law Office know all the details of customs legislation, and they have considerable experience in resolving disputes with customs authorities, including administrative and criminal cases.
As practice shows, that timely legal advice on foreign economic activity helps to avoid many difficulties in the future. Lawyers of our company will help you at the stage of formation of contracts for the provision of services of a customs representative and carrier, contracts for the storage of goods in the customs warehouse of temporary storage. In addition, we will develop ways to optimize customs payments through the application of customs privileges and tariff preferences, advice on the application of various customs and foreign trade regimes for your specific activity, returning overpaid or collected customs payments.
You can entrust us with comprehensive work on the legal support of the foreign economic activity of your business. The lawyers of Borodin & Partners Law Firm will provide you with advice on the widest range of issues and will help you quickly to resolve any difficulties, which may arise with customs authorities.
- Consultation on issues of customs regulation and foreign trade activities
- Advice on currency regulation
- Legal support in the preparation of contracts for the provision of services of a customs representative, carrier, as well as the storage of goods in the customs warehouse of temporary storage
- Consultation on possible ways to optimize customs payments through the application of customs privileges and tariff preferences, the use of various customs and foreign trade regimes
- Assistance in the return of overpaid or collected customs duties
- Representation of interests in resolving disputes with customs authorities, including the protection of clients in administrative and criminal cases, the recognition of illegal decisions, actions (inaction) of customs authorities and compensation for damages
- Judicial and extrajudicial appeal of non-regulatory and regulatory acts, actions and omissions of customs authorities, currency control authorities
Партнёры и Адвокаты по данной практике